SHIPPING, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us on www.thewildprints.com ("Website") and/ or the application The Wild Prints (together referred to as "Wildprints").
Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. The Delivery of your product shall be governed by this Policy
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Products are typically dispatched within 5 days of order confirmation..Once the customer has successfully placed an order for a product on the Website, the same shall be delivered within 20 (twenty) working days. All the products are transported and delivered using third party logistic partners of the Website, with a national footprint (courier service providers such as Bluedart, DHL, etc) and only in select geographical locations within India.
- We currently deliver in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Ambala, Panchkula, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Mohali, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam. We are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted!While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery, and the website cannot be held liable for the same.
- No, shipments are free of charge. All possible charges and taxes like Octroi, entry taxes are paid for by the seller. As these are non-standard and fragile items, the costs and logistics for the same are very high. The Shipping fee for stretched canvas prints ranges from Rs 1000- Rs 2000 in the southern states and Rs 2000 –Rs 6000 in the rest of the India. The Delivery shall be deemed to be completed when it reaches the premises for delivery. These being non-standard items, the courier company may not make multiple attempts for delivery in case the customer is not at the premises, in which case, it has to be picked up by the customer.
REPLACEMENT AND REFUND
- We work with vendors who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive it. Please check on external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
- In case you receive a damaged product (damage as defined above), returns cannot be done via the same delivery person. If damaged, the customer has to do the below
- Report the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 3 working days with the following:
- A picture showing the damage,
- Scan copy of the invoice
- Courier the same at his own cost (which will later be credited back to him in his account). The production team will evaluate the damage and reply within 7 working days. The Customer will get a refund of the same order ONLY in case the website cannot provide a replacement, then the customer can avail of a full refund.
- Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within 2 business days. Depending on the degree of damage, we will either repair the product, or offer you a replacement.
- Cancellations are not allowed on any products once the order is placed.Once we have delivered the product and left the premises, we will not be able to accommodate any replacement requests (other than as covered for damages). We recommend that customers be present at the time of delivery to check for any possible damages, and return the same to the courier person for damages